Earth Guardians Fruita, Colorado Joins the Tribe

Welcome aboard Fruita, Colorado, our newest Earth Guardians crew! These youth activists have already begun planning a trash clean-up, tree plantings, and a climate march. We are honored to have these movement makers as a part of the EG tribe.

static1.squarespace-50.jpg

static1.squarespace-51.jpg

static1.squarespace-52.jpg

EG Fruita, Colorado is bringing awareness to climate change issues as well as healing the earth and the many different things that come with that. They are reaching out into the local community and would love to invite anyone who is interested in contacting them and participating as an Earth Guardian.

If you’re interested in starting an Earth Guardians crew in your area, please fill out the ‘Engage With Us’ form and we’ll be in touch.

Subscribe * indicates required Email Address * First Name Last Name Birthday / ( mm / dd )

Related Articles

World Bee Day, Permaculture City Redesign, Climate Strikes & More in Cowichan, Canada

Making an actionable change in your community can often seem impossible in the current political climate, but Sierra Robinson, her co-lead Katia Bannister, along with their fellow Canadian Earth Guardian’s Crews have shown how accessible this change can really be! The Crew in Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island was able to accomplish so much great work in February due to their dedication & creative strategies to approaching innovation in their community. Seeing their amazing progress gives up inspiration and we hope that it will do the same for you!

The Kings Of Democracy

As a little girl when people said democracy, I thought it meant we don’t have a king, or one person in charge of everything. The common people have more of a say in decisions, and we vote every four years to elect the leader that we want. I thought it was all fair and equal. Then I grew up.